Monday, July 10, 2017

Lori Whitlock July Blog Hop

Welcome to the July Blog Hop. I recently went on a Disney Cruise with my family, and we had an amazing time.  I have so many pictures that I want to include about our adventure.  First page I created was featured on Lori's Blog last week. I wanted to try creating a page via my phone.  There are so many apps available to document on the go.  I first added the Echo Park Collection Go, See, Explore Collection designed by Lori to DropBox. I then started my page in the Project Life App. I then opened the page in Over (just the basic version) to add a paper background from the same collection and add some text to the photos.  Last thing I did was open the page in Rhonna Magic to add the Travel Notes PNG element from the Go, See, Explore Collection.

The Result:




It didn't take too long to create, and I am pleased with the page. Now I have to decide how I want to make the rest of the pages. Have a great week, enjoy the hop and document your memories.



Enjoy the hop:

Ashley  You are Here


5 comments:

Vicki D My Creative Area said...

Such a lovely page - so clever to make from your phone.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the memories created on the scrapbook layout. I use to work for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World in FL thru high school & college. I enjoyed an Alaskan cruise on Royal Caribbean.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

melonyscreations said...

this page looks so nice. I love the clean lines and how it just flows and is pleasing to the eye. Great job.

Michelle said...

Lovely layout!

Gail said...

This is a beautiful layout - TFS