Monday, March 13, 2017

March Lori Whitlock Blog Hop--Pi Day

Welcome to the March Blog Hop and Happy Pi Day!  What a fun week of smaller holidays.  Pi Day is today and Friday is St. Patrick's Day!  I always love St. Patrick's Day, so if you need some green inspiration, check out some of my past posts. Today I am sharing some fun Pi Day projects.

First up Lunch Jokes:




I found my Pi jokes here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. I used Lori's Mod Multicolored Paper; I love this paper! And I used Dreamy Font.

To type Pi on a Windows computer, use ALT 227. π

I also experimented with Text on a Spiral in Silhouette Studio.
I used the Dreamy Font here as well.  And I found 1 million digits of Pi here.



Have a fabulous Pi Day and Enjoy the Hop.



Ashley  You are Here




2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love it! I so want to try the spiral text. On my list and thank you for sharing!

Michelle said...

Cute ideas! We celebrate up day at our home too. 😀