Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July Blog Hop

 Welcome to the July Blog Hop.  I saw school supplies being stocked at the local store last week!  Aack, summer can't already be over can it?  Nope!  We have some weeks left; cherish them. Make memories, then document them in your favorite way.  I went to Park City with my family a few weeks ago.  I have scrapped 3 pages so far.  I decided to use the Happy Summer Collection designed by Lori for Echo Park.



This year, we created a Google Photo Album to share our pictures. It was so great!  We all could easily and quickly share all of our pictures right from our phones.  I highly recommend that App; it's free and awesome.






Pick up some new summer projects during the sale and don't forget the freebie at Lori's blog.
Have a great week!

And that's the end of the Blog Hop.  If you missed anyone, here are the stops:
Ashley Cook  You are Here

6 comments:

Kim Barrera said...

Cute layouts. I am always drawn to Lori's EP collections they always catch my eye when I am shopping for new supplies.

Anita said...

Gorgeous layouts. Love the EP collections from Lori as well and you highlight them so beautifully. Hugs.

Vicki D Sweet Love My Creative Area said...

Beautiful! Love the colours used.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the layouts with wonderful smiles of memories photos.
Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS layouts!!!
LOVE how you have incorporated so many photos and used such cheery papers!!!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun LO! Wonderful job!