Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April Blog Hop


Welcome to the last stop of our April Blog Hop.  I hope you are inspired by the great projects.  Have you ever wanted to customize your Phone Wallpaper?  Lori has some fun Digital files that would be great for your phone. I did a quick Google search to find the screen resolution of my phone (an iPhone 5s); the screen resolution is 640 x 1136.  I used that as my canvas size in Photoshop Elements.  I added a yellow chevron paper from Mod Papers Mulitcolored, and a quote from Adventure Sunshine Brushes.  Save it as a jpeg, then email it!  



It looks so happy on my screen.  


Today all of Lori's Digital Products are on sale at Snap Click Supply, so grab your favorites.


Everything in the shop is on sale for a week.
 And pick up the freebie on Lori's blog.

 And enter the contest!
If you missed any stops here is the list:
Ashley Cook  You are Here

3 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

What a great use for the digital elements! Love this! :)

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - this is BEAUTIFUL and SO COOL!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

Debbie said...

Great idea thans