Tuesday, January 12, 2016





Welcome to the January Blog Hop.  I love January--a time for a new start, a time to make new goals, and a time to re-visit last year's pages.  Or complete last year's pages.  I made up a layout using Yesterday.  I used the Splendid Font for the title.

LoriWhitlock Yesterday
I hope enjoy all the projects.  Make sure to pick up some favorites during the sale.


Make sure to pick up today's freebie:
And enter the giveaway by commenting on Lori's blog!  Good luck.

Here's all the hoppers if you missed anyone:
Ashley Cook  You are Here


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great layout of sisters! Thanks for sharing!

Migdalia said...

Such a wonderful layout!! I really love that it is a sister LO!
Awesome job!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Amanda Rhodes said...

I love the design of your layout!