Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lori Whitlock August Blog Hop

Welcome to the August Blog Hop.  I hope you have enjoyed all the creative projects so far.  It's Back to School time of year!  Some kids have already started school and everyone else will start soon.  Last year, I had a Back to School Dinner for my kids on the first day of school.  It was so fun to make it a special day.  This year, I am thinking of having a Back to School Dinner on Sunday before school starts on Wednesday.  I wanted to add something special.  This is what I came up with:

I used Lori's School Rules Collection and Awesome font. 

What traditions do you have for Back to School?

Pick up the free file at Lori's Blog, Get some favorites at the sale, and enter to win!



Enjoy the Hop!
Ashley Cook  You are Here

8 comments:

sandmar15 said...

Cute idea. Thanks for sharing

Kathy Skou said...

What a fun idea!!! Love this Ashley!

Traci Penrod said...

Love this idea!! Wish I had done this when my boys were in school!

Ruth G said...

Very fun! What a great way to use Lori's fonts and images! Thanks so much for sharing!

Helen Gullett said...

What fun and cute way to interview the kid! Thank you for sharing the idea!

Katarzyna Ewa said...

Great idea

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This is an AWESOME idea! I wish I had been doing something like this for my kids all these years... ;)

Rebecca Yahrling said...

That's a fun idea - clever, too!