Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Lori Whitlock April Blog Hop

Welcome to the April Blog Hop.  Spring Projects are popping up everywhere!  How about taxes?  If you are in the U.S., tomorrow's the day.  We waited until the end this year...That seems to be the case when we have to pay taxes (and not get a refund)!

Mother's Day isn't until May, but I am getting my card ready early this year!  I used Lori's Mother Shadow Box card.  I started out with a floral background piece of paper, but it was too busy with all the details of the card.  I also decided not to use a colored piece on the "Mother" layer.

Lori Whitlock Shadow Box Card

Lori Whitlock Shadow Box Card


Lori has many other themed shadow box cards too.  And here are some other Mother's Day Projects here.  Pick up your favorites during the sale.




Ashley Cook  You are Here


9 comments:

scrappika said...

I will do it for my mother! thanks for your suggestion! :)

Traci Penrod said...

Great card --- perfect time of year to showcase this! Love it!

Kathy Skou said...

This is beautiful!

Beth Hillier said...

Very pretty card!!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This turned out really pretty! :)

Robin B. said...

What an elegant card! I love the details, thanks for sharing.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a pretty box! I love all the layers!

Helen Gullett said...

Just perfect for Mother's Day gift!

Kay S. said...

Very beautiful card!