Tuesday, March 10, 2015


Welcome to the March Creative Team Blog Hop.  March is always a fun time around here.  I love St. Patrick's Day!  I made this poster with Lori's St. Patrick's Day Paper and Elements.

Lori Whitlock--Luck by Ashley Cook

Some other St. Patrick's Day inspiration:
Lori Whitlock--St. Patrick's Day by Ashley Cook
Pick up any Digital Files at Snap Click Supply today while they are on sale!


Do you have a file that you use over and over?  I have one that I have used several times now.  It is the perfect little thing to give as a gift--birthday, graduation, etc.  The recipients always love how fun it is.  What is it?  A Money Roll box.  Found at Lori's Store and at the Silhouette store.

First I made a money snake by taping dollar bills end to end with washi tape.  Then rolled up the dollar bills.



I assembled the box.  Look how my washi tape is the perfect size to hold the money roll.

Lori Whitlock Money Roll box
Popped the money roll in, and closed the box and sealed with washi tape.

 Free file today on Lori's blog:  


  



Pick up your favorites during the sale.  Enjoy the rest of the hop.

Ashley Cook  You are Here


14 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Fun projects Ashley! Love the box idea!

Traci Penrod said...

Love all of your projects Ashley -- especially the "U" on the card and the fun photos on your layout!! Cute!

~Suzy~ said...

I love the money roll box too...kids (of all ages)love them and it makes a simple gift more fun.

Mendi said...

Such a fun layout and I love the idea of taping the money together and having it roll out of the box! :)

Mary Johnt said...

The money box is a great idea! Got to use this for my grandchild.

Diane said...

Cute LO. Especially liked the money box. I never thought about using washi to tape the bills together. Brilliant.

Tya Smith said...

Very fun projects Ashley! You do such wonderful digi layouts! Love it!

Sandra Bonagura said...

very fun!
Sandra ltb

Sharon Roselli said...

Great idea a money roll! I am so going to make one. Thanks for sharing.

rsheedy said...

Fun projects! Great idea to use washi tape with the money box.

Sue DeChant said...

Sweet St Patrick's Day projects and love the money box!!!

Laurie B. said...

Love the layout - nice balance and bright happy "papers". Looks like it was a fun photo shoot.

Rebecca Brewer said...

What fun idea for the money roll. I will definitely need to remember that for birthdays!

Nancy Carroll said...

What a fun little money box! great lo.