Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January Lori Whitlock Blog Hop


It's January!  What fun things are you going to do this year?  Our family is going to ski all the resorts in Utah.  Ski Utah offers Passports for 5th and 6th graders to ski all the resorts in Utah.  Since we have both a 5th and 6th grader this year, this is the year to do it!  The rest of the family purchased Yeti Passes--one lift ticket to each of Utah's 15 resorts. 

We plan to get a photo at each resort's sign.  So far so good--we have skied 3 resorts so far.  I am excited to document our adventure.

Lori Whitlock Products--Ski Utah
This is the first page!  Skiing at Beaver Mountain near Logan, Utah.  I used these products:
LW Skinny Type Font
Snowflake Brushes
Winter Wonderland Collection

Lori has this free file on her blog for today.


Pick up your favorites during the sale and enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop.  Scroll down to enter a Giveaway!

Ashley Cook  You are Here
a Rafflecopter giveaway

14 comments:

kReN said...

I've been skiing in Utah. Loved it. Thanks for bringing back so many wonderful memories!
kReN

SRob said...

Great layout. Looks like you had a great time!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I love a layout with lots of photos - awesome!

T said...

Love your layout!

Mendi said...

My daughter would be envious! She LOVES to ski and going to Utah to do it is her dream. ;) Your layout turned out awesome! :)

Amanda Rhodes said...

I love the neatness of your layout! I just became a new follower.

Nayis Suarez said...

beautiful creation thanks for the inspiration

sewlost said...

Great layout. Looks like fun

Helen Gullett said...

What a fabulous page!!! Full of fun!

Amy Frye said...

I'm so obsessed with fonts. I love LW Skinny Type Font. Looks like a fantastic time, but I don't think I'd ever try skiing.

Robin B. said...

Fun layout! I love how you incorporated a lot of photos. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra Bonagura said...

what a fun layout - great memories!
Sandra ltb

pruttybird said...

Great layout!

Nancy Carroll said...

Awesome LO, hope you have fun!