Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lori Whitlock October Blog Hop















Welcome to the October Blog Hop.  Are you getting ready for all your fall traditions?  We have a lot of soccer going in our family during the fall.  It is almost over for this season.  My daughter played on the High School team, so I challenged myself to make a layout for her season.  I usually choose a kit and stick to a kit for a layout.  But this time I didn't.  I used some purple paper from Cute Spooks, and some green paper from Mod Papers Lime, some Basics, and the soccer ball is from That's My Boy.  I also used a Halloween Brush.

Lori Whitlock Digital files

























Did you see the freebie that Lori has on her blog for today?  This skeleton is so cute!



I used this skeleton last year for a book report project for my son.  This year I decided to make one for a fun decoration! I used black card stock and Silhouette Adhesive white card stock.
Ashley Cook

Make sure to pick up the skeleton today! Also look for other Fall and Halloween files on sale!  Digital sale is Today only!


Enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop:

 

2 comments:

Mendi said...

What a great layout! Love the colors you chose--It's super cute! :)

Mendi said...

Oops! I nearly missed the skeleton. That's super cool too! I need to tuck this idea away for a future party idea! :)