Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lori Whitlock September Blog Hop


Welcome to Lori Whitlock's September Blog Hop.  Sometimes in Digital Scrapbooking, we store our beautiful layouts on our hard drives.  I realized last week that I didn't have half of 2013 printed.  I got busy uploading them to Persnickety Prints and ordered them.  Now I just need to pick up the prints and put them in my book.  I also saw a few events that were missed.  I created a 2013 Halloween Layout with Lori's new Cute Spooks Collection:
Lori Whitlock Cute Spooks layout by Ashley Cook
I am also trying so hard to stay current.  So this year's First Day of School Page is coming together with Lori's new School Days Life Cards and School Days Collection.

Lori Whitlock School Days Layout by Ashley Cook

Finally, I wanted to share how I used Lori's products for a school event.  I am in charge of Health and Safety Week at our Elementary School.  We have combined Red Ribbon (saying no to drugs), Green Ribbon (walking/riding safely), and being healthy and active into one week. I used Lori's digital products to create this 20x30 poster to advertise the daily events.  I am printing these at Costco.

Lori Whitlock Digital Files Health and Safety Week Poster



















































Products used:  Papers from the Basics Collection, Label Brush Set A, Bubble Letter Font, Thick Font, Mod Papers Mulitcolored, Mod Papers Lime, Mod Papers Cherry, Mod Papers Peacock, Bike and Balls from Echo Park That's My Boy designed by Lori. 

Make sure your layouts are ready to print and either upload and print, or upload and wait for a sale on prints.  Enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop:
Pick up some favorites during the sale:

,

Digital Sale Today only:
A freebie at Lori's blog:
And a Giveaway!

6 comments:

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Love your school poster! Fun projects

Marilyn said...

Love your work! Love the poster you designed for school, bright, colorful and definitely will grab everyone's attention!

Kathleen White said...

Wonderful back to school projects!

rsheedy said...

Your layouts are awesome, and I really love the school poster. It is perfect!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous layouts!! Love the school pocket layout :)

Iris said...

Super cute and colorful layouts.
isoscia at aol dot com