Monday, January 13, 2014

Lori Whitlock January Blog Hop









Welcome to the January Blog Hop.  I hope you are enjoying all the inspiration.  Over the holidays, I have been reflecting on traditions--how they started, when they started, and will they continue.  I decided that I wanted to make a book about it.  Most of the traditions that I thought of have to do with food or holidays, but maybe I'll think of a few that are different.  This will be a project for the year as I think of things to add. Here is what I have to far.

  

Supplies used:  Echo Park--Reflections Collection designed by Lori Whitlock, Life Templates 8x8, Everyday Photo Overlays, Word Art Brushes and PNG (shaped label on cover page), Swirly brush by Jessica Sprague found in Digi in Deeper Class.

There is a sale in Lori's shop.


Next stop on the hop is Lorrie Nunemaker

The rest of the hop if you got lost:
Lori Whitlock
Brigit Mann 
Christine Ousley 
Corri Garza
Mendi Yoshikawa 
Natalie Graham 
Traci Penrod
Chrissy Guido
Ashley Cook
Lorrie Nunemaker 
Smitha Katti
Stephanie Chavers


12 comments:

Traci Penrod said...

Great pages Ashley! Love that paper collection and it goes great with your theme!

Lisa Bell said...

love it! What a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration

Mendi said...

Beautiful layouts! You used the perfect papers to compliment you photos! :)

Brigit said...

These look awesome, what a wonderful idea, a great family keepsake!!

Chrissy (thescrapgirl) said...

Beautiful:)

Lisa said...

What a great way to use recipes in a layout. Great choice of papers and I hope your daughter will cook all the family favorites.

Trisha said...

Very cool traditions layout, Ashley. What a good idea.G9

Samantha Rivera said...

love the traditional layout, gives me ideas for future pages with recipes when cooking with my kidsTeu

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful and I love the color schemes you used.

Angela said...

Beautiful! I love the sepia family picture with your paper choices. It is gorgeous!

Debbie Skluzak said...

I love the easy kids project. to cute.

T said...

Beautiful layouts!