Friday, November 1, 2013

Lori Whitlock Creative Team

Today over at Lori Whitlock, you'll see some new members of the Creative Team.  And wahoo, one of them is me!  I am so excited to join such a great team.  I love that Lori Whitlock has digital designs, paper designs, fabric, silhouette shapes, and more.

This week, Life Card 8 x 8 Templates are added to the store at Jessica Sprague.  I love the 8 x 8 size for mini books.  I bet you have at least one person on your Holiday List that is going to love a mini book for Christmas.  You can document a summer vacation, family reunion, or other event.  I got started on a Family Reunion book.  Here are my pages. I enjoyed scrapping with Lori's Summer Fun Collection.  It's cool outside here, but remembering the warm summer by documenting it is a nice reminder of all the sunny days with family.













No comments: