Thursday, January 1, 2009

Skiing

Our first time skiing for this season. We went to Brighton. All of Nick's family that was in town came. It took a while to get everything needed, so we finally got to the mountain at 11. We decided to get the Twilight passes which is a pass from 12:30 to 9 pm. With our own professional ski instructor in tow (Aunt Ann), we hit the slopes with 16 people!
In the above picture the kids are following Aunt Ann down the hill in S formation!! All of those people are in our group!!
This is Garrett, notice the flames on his helmet. That makes him go fast.

Lodge time: with very cold temperatures and snow, there were several lodge breaks with cheesey fries and hot cocoa.







Apres Ski!! In the car. How sweet.



4 comments:

Jon and Kelly Pack said...

Happy New Year! I am so jealous. I have never been skiing. Maybe someday soon, we can come for a visit! God Bless.

Julie said...

I hope I can get a helmet with flames on the side. but not so I can go fast, just so I can look like I might go fast.

ToriKate said...

that's so cute! (the boys asleep on anna)

erin said...

I love that last picture! It's perfect. Looks like you guys had fun.