Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas in a New House

I promised the kids we would have a tree up this year. We didn't put our own up last year. So here we are tree up. It got priority over boxes!!

Here's my new house!!! Come visit us. We got all of our things in the house and garage by Saturday at 11 am. The wind was blowing Saturday morning, and the flurries of snow began to blow, but everything made it in before the big dump. Now we hope we can clear the garage out quickly so our cars will fit inside!

4 comments:

Trudy said...

Yea! The Christmas tree looks great. (Hope you have better luck actually USING the garage for your car(s) than I do)
Love,
Mom

Choate Family said...

Enjoy making your house a home!

erin said...

Your house looks great. Hope you're getting settled. We'll have to come and see it.

Platteborze Possy said...

I love the tree and the house; how exciting! I'm glad you found my blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch!
I'm not sure about Utah this year. We have a lot of things going on... I guess we'll see!